Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas School Program

As the parents of preschool children, we attended our very first school program tonight, a program of songs mostly Christmas.  I've dreamed of attending my children's school programs.  It was everything I imagined and more.  Lindsey went around introducing everyone to each other and directing the handing out of the programs.  She was the hostess with the mostest.  Sam literally laid on the floor silently for a good deal of the program because he was " 'cared".  He was a kid where in the past if I had seen him as a stranger I would have thought, "What's wrong with that kid?"  At home he sang all the words to the songs perfectly.  Mmm, that's what I get for being judgmental about other people's kids all those years before I actually had kids.  It looks like I'm still paying for that.  Most of all, though, I had fun and was very proud to be the mama of such great kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment