Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Carley!



It's impossible for me to believe that it's been a year since our baby was born.  What happened to the 6 lb 18 inch beautiful tiny creature that we took home from the hospital when she was 2 days old?  She's grown into a beautiful one year old that's now 20 lbs 14 oz and 28 inches.  According to the doctor's chart she's exactly at 50th percentile for weight, height and head circumference.

She's lively, happy, demanding, and impossible for me to resist picking up every chance I get.  (Okay, she's spoiled.)  She's got 6 teeth, can stand, can almost walk unassisted, is a very fast crawler (you can't turn your back on her for a second), can climb stairs, has an infectious laugh, a vocabulary of about 6 words and loves her big sister and brother.  I can't imagine our family without her.








1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Happy birthday Carly! I remember that day like it was yesterday. I can't believe it's been a year!

    ReplyDelete