Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another Beautiful Day on the Slopes

I took Lindsey and Sammy skiing again today.  This was Lindsey's fourth time and Sammy's second.  Even though it was a group lesson we lucked out and they had one instructor for the two of them.  She said they had a great day and both loved to ski.  She even suggested for next year to get them a season pass.  Next winter I'll be able to ski again (can't this year because of my surgery), so I think we'll do it.  It did look like they were having a blast.

Brian and Cindy joined us again
Riding up the "magic carpet"
Sammy and Lindsey with Paulette, their teacher

3 comments:

  1. I need to get details from you...Eliza wants to taking skiing lessons (and I don't ski)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what Tiff said.... Tate is only 2 1/2 but I would LOVE to get her skiing next year. Maybe we can do a little ski group with our kids??? Would Carly be old enough then?

    ReplyDelete